Hello! My name is Joshua McDill. I've been a IT systems administrator for over 10 years. What that means is I'm the guy fixing the kind of systems you're using to view this webpage. My love for technology goes back to my childhood garage where I perfected the art repurposing broken (ok...not ALWAYS broken) appliances for cool projects. This tinker spirit drew me into the IT world as a way to help people in ways many can't help themselves.
While I enjoy sharing what I know about technology with others, I'm specifically passionate about helping people stay secure on and offline, which is the reason I founded WaryByte LLC.
If you have any questions about my services or research, I can be reached at the following
P.O. Box 290452
Columbia, South Carolina, 29229, USA
- B.S. Management Information Systems, Liberty University
- ECCouncil Certified Ethical Hacker, ECC4703518692 (2020-2023)
- CompTIA Pentest+ (2019-2022)
- CompTIA Security+ (2013-2022)
- CompTIA Cloud+ (2017-2020)
- Diploma in Web Development, Shaw Academy
- Eagle Scout
- View my Github.
- View my Acclaim.
- View my Aspen.