Hello! My name is Joshua McDill. I've been a IT systems analyst/admin/engineer for over 10 years. For those unfamiliar with those terms, I'm the guy that makes the kind of systems you're using to view this webpage. My love for technology goes back to my childhood garage where I perfected the art repurposing broken (ok...not ALWAYS broken) appliances for cool projects. This tinker spirit easily attracted me to the IT world as a way to improve peoples lives with something I was good at while staying behind the scenes.
Here are few more fun-facts about me:
- I play 5 musical instruments and never majored in music
- I've been to 16 different countries outside the military
- I was home-schooled all the way through and my mom still talks to me
- I can ride horses, but prefer driving Mustangs
- I over-clocked gaming rigs in college for hash cracking, not gaming
- I'd rather write a paper than take a test. Ask me why :)
- I've red-teamed in both counter-terrorism and law enforcement exercises, but was only arrested for one.
If you want to contact me for any reason, see below for details
P.O. Box 290452
Columbia, South Carolina, 29229, USA
- B.S. Management Information Systems, Liberty University
- ECCouncil Certified Ethical Hacker, ECC4703518692 (2020-2023)
- CompTIA Pentest+ (2019-2022)
- CompTIA Security+ (2013-2022)
- CompTIA Cloud+ (2017-2020)
- Diploma in Web Development, Shaw Academy
- Eagle Scout
- View my Github.
- View my Acclaim.
- View my Aspen.